Supertech Eco Village 1

Supertech Ecovillage is a recently launched residential apartment in the superior location of sector-1 at greater Noida. This specific apartment provides 1 and 2 BHK as well as 3and 4 BHK bedroom apartments with top-class facilities like swimming pool, tennis court, amphitheater, Ayurvedic massage center, badminton court and health club. Besides from all these facilities, Supertech eco village is considered as a mini-township which takes your convenience and comfort towards high level.

The Supertech Ecovillage 1 offers architectural excellence and latest trends in the residential project to make the residents happy and delightful. Supertech eco village is created with environment-friendly surroundings so you are assured to get peaceful life needed for your healthy living. Supertech Ecovillage employs solar and wind energy to cut the emission rate and cost of energy consumption. In each and every flat, the residences are sure to get huge space needed for their luxurious stay and lead a royal life with their friends and family. The residential apartment speaks more about architectural attractions, site Plans and Floor Plans.

The magnificent supertech ecovillage 1 noida extension offers all kinds of modern facilities like jogging park, swimming pools, beauty salon, certified design, hospital, educational institutions, round the clock electricity and water supply, play ground, fitness center, 24 hour backup supply and many more lavish facilities. The Supertech Ecovillage 1 is spread around the area of 100 acres land area and about 82 percent of the area is covered with green environment and remaining 18 percent of the landscape is utilized for the sake of residential need only.

This apartment is laid with vastu-friendly layout with all side opened along with sufficient parking space. The area range of the flat is about 598 square feet to 2365 square feet. Eco-village 1 is located in the main location of Noida with affordable Price List. From this location, you can able to attain various places like Ghaziabad, Noida and greater Noida. The Specifications of the apartment is also planned in such a way to offer gorgeous living to the residential people.

Specification

Floor: Vitrified tiles
External Door and Window: Aluminium with Double Rebate
Electrical Fitting: Sheets and Switches
Walls: Oil Bound Distemper
Internal Door: Flash shutter with Wooden Frame
Ceiling: Oil Bound Distemper

Loccation Map

Supertech Eco Village 4 -Location Map

Site Plan

Supertech Eco Village1 - Site Plan

Floor Plan

Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan
Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan
Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan
Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan
Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan Supertech Eco Village1 - Floor Plan

Price List and Payment Plan


Supertech Eco Village 4 - Price List

ececewcew